Welcome to our company!
We have been in business since 1987 and have evolved from a sewing machine assembly factory to a trusted supplier of high-quality parts. Our years of experience in managing various subcontracting parts suppliers have taught us the importance of every detail, no matter how small. We understand that even the tiniest screw can make a significant impact on the final product’s quality. That’s why we are committed to providing our customers with conforming parts every time, ensuring seamless production and a hassle-free experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and earn your trust by delivering exceptional customer service and superior products.
At Satimaco, we offer Wide Product Range to Choose from:
Our product range includes aluminum cast parts, including permanent mold and gravity cast parts, aluminum extrusion profiles, machine metal parts, precision stamped parts, and contract assemblies.
Quality is Guaranteed:
Production has been enhanced to minimize voids and prevent undesirable characteristics for each product, and SPC control is implemented through the entire production process.
Know Our Principles:
Our principles are as follows: Pro-active thinking and stance are taken at every stage of production, no release of shipments unless all QA tests are passed, in cases where products are found to be in non-compliance with QA standards, we take 100 percent responsibility.
Our primary competitive advantages include PPAP capability, one-stop aluminum source, OEM capability, tooling design capability, and production engineering capability.
At Satimaco, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and superior products. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your next project.
Awesome! We are currently using a powerful platform
to give our customer service a boost.
In 2023, we introduced a new cloud-based platform with some fantastic features:
- Inspection machine exports data directly into our quality control system, without any human error or typos.
- All inspection records are kept on the platform and are protected.
- The platform allows all employees to clearly see the status of all orders.
- Suppliers can upload manufacturing data through the platform, including inspection reports, CPK, SPC, and shipping documents.
- The platform uses e-signatures for every document, reducing our impact on the environment.
- All working orders can be tracked on one page and easily sorted by date, inspection date, part number, and order number.
We are proud of the features that we have incorporated into our platform and believe that they will enable us to deliver better products and services to our customers while providing our suppliers with a streamlined process for submitting their manufacturing data.